
Those really really really awful days where everything just seems to go wrong. I entered fourth period music theory (late) on the verge of tears and feeling like my head would implode, and there was only one desk left and it was the broken one (which normally really wouldn't bother me that much but it was one of those days). So it wasn't going too well. My teacher wrote something weird on the board that I didn't understand, and I suddenly felt a lot worse... but then she said, "Before we start our Bingo game, it's breakfast time," and pointed to the side of the room, where there were cookies, muffins and lifesaver gummies. My day instantly looked way up. Just one of those reasons that Retz (the music teacher) is the best teacher ever. Nothing a little sugar can't fix... :)
All for now, Hungry Girls!
Awwh your music teacher seems so nice :) Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteomg lucky you your teacher sounds awesome! food fixes everything though because it's amazing :)
ReplyDeletethis is such a great post, proves that food can fix everything :) glad that your day turned out well~
ReplyDeleteAw yay I'm happy you felt better. Yay for food! :D
ReplyDelete