Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cupcakes Forever




SPRINKLES
[cupcakes]
---
On my way home from my internship, I stopped
by the Sprinkles cupcake store ♥ I bought a total 8 cupcakes and they gave me a strange look because they assumed I was going to eat all of them. Also because I kept on taking pictures of everything.

I'm going to start uploading pics of each
cupcake because they each deserve recognition.



















Cupcake #1: the adorable lemon-coconut cupcake! The cake itself was vanilla, and the icing was lemon infused with rolled in coconut shreds.

Cupcake #2: raspberry cupcake! The icing was lovely and the flower was too cute to even eat :)


I wish the Hungry Girls were here with me to share these cupcakes ): Miss you all!

Yours truly,
Yuki (Eat everything, regret nothing)

*I ended up re-posting these pictures because I like the lighting better for these!



3 comments:

  1. 8 is a good number! It means wealth in chinese so GOOD FOR YOU YUKI :) nomnom the photos look so edible, I just want to eat my screen D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS LOOKS SO GOOD. I'm going to lick my screen.

    ReplyDelete